Exponent Watch is not affiliated with The Jewish Exponent.
Exponent Watch is a group of members of the Jewish Community in
Greater Philadelphia united by our concern about the right-wing
bias of the Federation's newspaper The Jewish Exponent.
It is understandable that the Jewish Exponent should have a Jewish bias, a pro-Greater Philadelphia bias,
a pro-Israel bias, and a pro-Federation bias. We understand and support this in the
Jewish Exponent, and we intend
for own writing to reflect this same bias.
However, we are shocked by the conservative pro-Republican bias.
- If you share our concern, please join us.
And spread the word!
- Letter to the leadership of The Jewish Exponent
and The Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia
- Current Projects
- Meetings. Please RSVP at publisher @ pjvoice.com.
- The next Exponent Watch meeting will be Monday, April 4, 2005 at 6pm at the office of Neil Greenberg who has volunteered to help lead our newsletter the Philadelphia Jewish Voice. The address is 1000 Germantown Pike, Office B6 in Plymouth Meeting, near the Plymouth Meeting Mall.
- Thursday, March 10 at 7pm in Wynnewood, PA.
- Prepared remarks by ExponentWatch to the Jewish Publishing Group
and the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, February 9, 2005.
- Analysis of Back Issues of the Jewish Exponent:
- Opinions of members of our group
Current Issues * Feedback
* About * Links * Masthead
* Copyright * Advertising * ExponentWatch